• Complete Rewires
• Partial Rewires
• Minor works alterations to existing Lighting & Power circuits
• Additional of new Lighting & Power circuits
• Fuseboard/Consumer Unit Upgrades
• Earthing and Bonding Upgrades
• Power supplies to Outhouses/Garages/Sheds etc
• External Lighting and Power installations
• Mains Power Smoke Alarms
• Security Systems
• Electric Storage Heating installations
• Electric Showers installations
• Fault finding and repairs
• Periodic Inspection Reports
All works undertaken are issued with NICEIC Certification to the current BS7671 17th Edition of the Wiring Regulations. Where it is a requirement under Part P Building Regulations, the works are submitted on-line and the relative Certification is forwarded to the client direct from Building Control accordingly.
to conform with the 'Part P' Building Regulations. Please refer to the Website below 'Part P' for full details on the types of domestic electrical works that 'Do' or 'Do Not' require notification to Building Control.